The Dreamweaver, also known as the Magician archetype is the 10th post in the series of 12 archetypes used in branding. I hope by introducing these archetypes to you, the information will help you define your brand’s personality so you can use it in your own business’ branding.
The Dreamweaver (or Magician) brand archetype seeks mindfulness and transformation. She is the true visionary of the group and believes in the possibility of creating her own reality. She understands that meaningful change can only occur from within, when she is able to transform the way she perceives, interprets and takes action in the world. Her faith in her ability to improve herself and her life is unshakeable.
Also Known As…
The Dreamweaver is also known as the Magician, the Alchemist, the Mystic, the Spiritual Seeker and the Ethereal.
At Her Best…
She is positive and believes everyone has the potential to create the life of their dreams. Her enthusiasm, knowledge and insights help her to act as a role model for the rest of us in how to do this. She can create something completely new as if by magic because of her quick mind and ability to make connections and see patterns the rest of us miss.
At Her Worst…
She can be confused and angry when others can’t see or make the connections she can. Frustrated at having to explain her ideas and processes, she can come off quite arrogant and push others away. Her impatience or total focus on the “ta-dah!” manifestation at the end of a process causes her to lose sight of important details and miss important steps along the way.
The Main Purpose of This Brand Archetype
The main purpose of the Dreamweaver brand archetype is to transform lives, the world, ideas…everything.
Best Suited For…
- This brand archetype is good for businesses that want to transform lives or the world and believes their products or services can help.
- It is ideal for coaches, inspiration & motivational speakers, authors, creatives and anyone who want to empower others and have a vision for the future of how to make it happen.
- It is perfect fit for businesses that offers products and services that is transformative, cutting-edge or avant garde and/or future oriented.
- The Dreamweaver archetype appeals to clients who that want to transform their lives in a big way.
- It also appeals to those who are spiritually oriented, or focused on personal growth.
Traits & Attributes for the Dreamweaver
- Change agent
- Conscious raising
- Everything is connected
- Sees patterns
- Out-of-the-box thinking
- Quick mind
- Iyanla Vanzant – speaker, spiritual teacher, author, life coach & TV personality
- Marianne Williamson – author & lecturer A Return to Love
- Louise Hay – author, lecturer & publisher
- Esther Hicks – inspirational speaker & author
- Harry Potter – movies & books
- The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
Is Your Brand the Dreamweaver?
Do see your business as the Dreamweaver brand archetype? If you’re still not sure, that’s okay. I’m writing a series of posts about the 12 of the main brand archetypes. This is #10 in this series!